Join Our Team
Realtors - we have incoming hot leads!
We’re looking for motivated real estate sales agents to work with leads and help close deals. You’ll have the opportunity to work with team-generated leads from a wide variety of sources, add prospective clients to the sales funnel, assess homebuyers' wants and needs, and leverage your relationship skills to create a seamless process for our clients. We offer a team of experienced admin staff and top-producing agents to push you toward your goals. Our team provides hands-on training, hot leads, and an extensive mentorship program to accelerate your growth. If you value team culture, time-tested systems and processes, and continuous training, we could be the team for you!
If you want to know who you're working with, check out our reviews on Google and Zillow.
- Agents in their first year on our team earn on average $63k and $129k each year after
- We are one of a select few Zillow Flex teams in Colorado Springs
- Team trips, monthly competitions, and team events outside of work offered
- Personal website, CRM, and CTM eContracts provided
- Sales coach and Business Development Manager to track and support goals
- Operations Manager and Marketing Coordinator to problem solve and leverage social media
- Listing Manager/ team to prepare and manage listings
- In-office training and CE credits
- Transaction team to manage under-contract deals and help you meet deadlines
- EXP cap and fee reimbursement, as well as EXP, provided cloud-based support
- EXP Benefits: option for revenue share, stock, 50+ hours of training, and more!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
We are the #1 team in Colorado Springs with an annual sales volume of over $250 million. We lead our company based on our core values, mission, and vision statements. Your goals are our goals- we have a dedicated admin support staff who help you focus on your strengths. We offer team trips, competitions, and prizes. If you are looking to join an award-winning culture and a team dedicated to your growth, apply with us, and let's connect!
- All Jobs
- Jobs in Colorado
- The Treasure Davis Team Jobs
- Real Estate Sales Agent